How To Buy DGTX Tokens
To participate, you buy DGTX tokens by sending ETH (Ether) to our smart contract address which will be published in the Auction Panel on Feb 15th.
- Token auction will start at 9am EST on February 15th, 2018.
- Token auction will offer 100,000,000 DGTX tokens for sale to the public.
- There is a 10 ETH maximum buy in to ensure that no whales can buy large amounts of tokens.
- Token sale mechanism will be a reverse auction where the DGTX token price starts high and then drops in price every hour until all tokens are sold at a price the market deems to be fair.
- As the DGTX auction price drops every hour, you send ETH to our token auction smart contract address when the price drops to the level at which you are happy to buy.
- If you are happy to pay whatever the market price is, you can send ETH to our smart contract when the auction starts and you will get DGTX tokens at whatever the final price ends up being.
- The token auction ends when the amount of money raised divided by the number of tokens for sale is equal to the auction price.
- The final DGTX token price is determined when the token auction ends and is guaranteed to be equal or less than the price you entered at.
- All buyers of DGTX tokens get the same price and the correct number of tokens will be distributed to each buyer at the end of the token auction according to how much ETH they sent in.
- The token auction page will clearly show the current auction price and how much ETH has been raised so far and will calculate and display the forecasted final DGTX price.
- Refer your friends and earn 30% of the ETH they spend in the token auction.
- Token auction smart contract code has been fully audited by SmartDec.net and will be posted publicly on github before the token auction.
Preparation for the Post-ICO DGTX Token Auction
Please have ETH (ethereum) in a wallet that can accept ERC-223 TOKENS
You can find more details about wallet compatibility and buying ETH (ethereum) by clicking here.
Only Ether (ETH) is accepted. Do not attempt to send any other cryptocurrency to the Token Sale smart contract except ETH.
DO NOT send ETH from your account on exchanges such as GDAX, Coinbase, Bitfinex, Poloniex, Bittrex, Kraken etc. If you send ETH from an exchange account your DGTX tokens may be lost.
If you have ETH in an exchange account, transfer it to your MyEtherWallet or Metamask wallet first. Then you can send it to the Token Sale smart contract address from there and your DGTX tokens will be automatically transferred to your MyEtherWallet or Metamask wallet.
All transactions sent to the DGTX Token Sale smart contract are publicly viewable on etherscan.io.
By participating in the DGTX token sale you are agreeing to the DGTX token sale terms and conditions.